I have been telling a lot of people about my DIY laundry detergent! I’ve read a lot of posts and asked a couple people and found this list of ingredients works best! Let me know how you like it!
1 bar of Fels-Naptha soap (you will need to grate this)
1 cup Arm & Hammer all natural washing soda
1/2 cup Borax
I found all ingredients at my local grocery store!
- Boil 4 cups water and add grated soap, slowly, stirring until melted
- Fill a 5 gallon bucket half full of hot water
- Add melted soap, laundry soda and Borax to the hot water and stir
- Fill the rest of the 5 gallon bucket with more hot water and stir again
- Cover and allow to sit over night
- Fill a large laundry detergent dispenser 1/3 to 1/2 full of water, and fill rest of way with detergent and shake to mix
- Shake before each use
1/4 cup= small load 1/2 cup= medium load 3/4 cup= large load